Employer Nomination Scheme Visa

Visa Solutions Australia
Australian Migration Agents

The Employer Nomination Scheme Visa

The employer nomination scheme visa is for individuals who want to work in Australia. It enables overseas workers who are nominated by their employer to live and work in Australia permanently.

Three streams make up the employer nomination scheme visa, they are:

  • The direct entry stream
  • The labour agreement stream
  • The temporary residence transition stream

The employee and the sponsoring company must meet certain requirements in order to apply for this visa. The team of registered migration agents at Visa Solutions are adept at applying for employer nomination scheme visas and will ask you the right questions to ensure you apply for the most suitable stream for you.

Who can apply?

To apply for an employer nomination scheme visa, you must:

  • Have the necessary skills for the job
  • Be nominated by an Australian employer
  • Meet health and character requirements

Can I include my family on my application?

Family members can be included on your visa application.

Do I need to be in Australia?

You may be onshore or offshore when applying for this visa, however, if you are in Australia when applying you must hold a substantive visa or a related bridging visa A, B or C.

How do I apply?

Get in contact with the team at Visa Solutions. We look forward to working with you to determine which visa stream is right for you, eliminating the stress often related to the visa application process.

Australian Migration Agent




Just Landed: The Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) Visa

This new visa is available to migrants and their dependent family members who want to live and work in designated regional areas of Australia for 5 years. As is the case with regional visas, the introduction of the subclass 494 visa aims to help fill the tens of thousands of job vacancies in regional Australia as well as ease congestion in major Australian cities. This visa allows the holder and their family to transition to permanent residence after three years of working, living or studying in an Australian regional area.

Read More